VP Experience Designer
Posted by Ben
New York, USA
Agency / Consultancy
About the company and role
Designtalent is working with a renowned international design firm to appoint a global leader in Experience Design. This person will possess incredible leadership skills across Design and UX. A thought leader in the design of new products, services and experiences, this person will be responsible for growing design capability in New York.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to internal and external thought leadership, integrated project leadership across design and technology, team development, and driving new business opportunities.
The work is rewardingly varied and this person will drive programs of work across consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, connected devices and much more.
What you will bring & desired skills
- A research-driven Design Leader in UX, Experience Design & Interaction Design
- Strong strategic thinking to inform strategies and service experiences across multiple platforms from apps, software applications, devices and physical products
- Able to unearth insights to create cutting edge digital/physical experiences through measured research methods
- Confident speaking internally and externally, driving through leadership for the business across IxD
- Proven ability to successfully pitch cutting-edge concepts and win large programs of work
- Skills in UX and Strategy, able to mentor interaction designers through an iterative design journey
- Bags of human understanding and a research first approach to design.