Head of Partnerships
Posted 09/11/2016 by Vik
About the company and role
This is a brand new position at an exciting time for this client, which has arisen in answer to continued growth and new investment. They are a global leader in 'DO It For Me' (DIFM) Website Creation and management which uses artificial intelligence to service an extensive customer and partnership base.
Desired skills and experiences
- Develop and deliver a partnership strategy for the business by identifying opportunities for growth from both new and existing new partnerships through various channels
- Responsible for securing and negotiating partnership deals - Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Business
- Development and Partnership ensuring targets are met
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional account management for all partners
- Lead a cross functional activity to ensure that detailed tailored plans are delivered for each partnership
- Partnering with big clients
- Responsible for accurate reporting on partnership activity and results
- Become a brand ambassador and represent the company, reflecting our organisational values.
What you will bring
- Proven experience as Head of Partnership Experience of successfully building relationships with customers
- Target Driven and have records of successfully smashing chunky targets
- Understand White labelling High-end software sales experience
- Understand commercial deals and domain companies
- Excellent account management background - Strong marketing skills
- Ability to translate strategy into action
- Experience of leading (You will have two account exec who report to you)
- High energy and passion for the role.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position send Vik an email and be sure to include:
- your curriculum vitae
- a motivation letter
- a link to your portfolio
Your portfolio preferable includes work samples from different stages of the design and development process.