Client Lead - Talent Acquisition
Posted by Ben
About the company and role
Designtalent is a human-centred talent consultancy using design-thinking to solve modern day challenges in the world of work. We combine Talent Strategy and Employee Experience Design, underpinned by a cutting-edge approach to Talent Acquisition to future-proof companies at the heart of innovation.
We are looking to appoint a leader in our Client Lab, to grow our Talent Acquisition & Search opportunities and capabilities.
You will be responsible for driving industry engagement and delivery excellence for our Talent Acquisition solutions, with a directive to grow our reach in the world of Growth Startup, Design & Innovation.
Your role will take responsibility for commercial success and professional integrity, encompassing high-level storytelling about the future of Talent Acquisition & Search.
We want to work with someone excited about the future and someone seeking the opportunity to innovate in Search & Talent Acquisition.
We hope this person thinks beyond LinkedIn and call volumes, thinking critically about attracting, assessing and acquiring talent. With freedom to innovate, we expect you to inspire your project teams and drive excellence every day.
Skills and desired experiences
- Being a key part of the successful global growth of an investment-backed business
- Establishing outreach strategy & tone of voice
- Working with hugely passionate talent & design practitioners to improve the world of work
- A chance to effect real change and truly impact a business. An opportunity to create process, build a brand and be part of the successful development of a new category business
- Multiple career paths available
- Highly collaborative environment
- Flexi-time Never-Late policy + a list of benefits and perks rolling out in 2017
What you will bring & desired skills
- High level of commercial awareness and emotional intelligence
- Passionate about a modern approach to Talent Acquisition and building a future-facing Talent Research team
- Articulate around the challenges in the world Recruitment, Talent Attraction, Assessment & Employer Branding
- Expert Recruiter & Manager of a successful team in the field of High-Growth Startup, Design & Innovation
- Proven New Business & Search success in one or more of the following fields: o Consumer Products & Devices o Medical & Healthcare o Transport & Automotive o Financial Services o Digital Economy
- Able to hold high-level conversations on talent acquisition challenges in the workplace and how design can enable positive change through organisations
- Key networks at stakeholder level within Talent and/or Design, Innovation & Startup Growth businesses
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position send Ben an email and be sure to include:
- your curriculum vitae
- a motivation letter
- a link to your portfolio
Your portfolio preferable includes work samples from different stages of the design and development process.