Client Engagement Lead - Talent Solutions
Posted by Ben
About the company and role
Designtalent helps companies solve modern-day talent challenges.
We focus our expertise on the world of innovation where design and technology intersect. We love the convergence of physical/digital, the internet of things and the connected world.
Designtalent is seeking an accomplished Business Development Manager (or Client Engagement Lead in our cadence) who can help grow our business. This is someone with a track record of new business success, high energy and ability to turn positive conversation into affirmative action. This person must be comfortable working with the leadership team and the design/talent communities to develop Designtalent’s presence through industry engagement.
Desired skills and experiences
- Consumer Products (Connected Devices, Wearables, Home Automation)
- Medical & Healthcare (Medical Devices, HealthTech, MedTech, IOMT)
- Transport & Cities (Connected Cars, Future Cities, Smart Energy)
- Financial Services (FinTech, InsureTech, ePayments, Challenger Banks, Blockchain)
- Digital Economy (eCommerce, Internet Businesses, Digital Transformation)
What we will do together
- Identify opportunities by mapping growth trends across our industry
- Develop a robust and consistent go-to-market strategy
- Build the opportunity pipeline with consistent proposals and pitches for the business
- Sell solutions at C-Suite level, able to turn positive conversation into affirmative action
- Get involved in bid writing, project scoping, commercial modelling & solution designing
- Lead & Inspire - build a world-class outreach and Client Engagement team
- Network on/offline to raise brand awareness and engagement
- Lead creation of case study material and collateral for prospective and existing clients
- Communicate our ideas flawlessly - be able to decode complex organisational challenges into digestible actions for the Designtalent team
- Convert opportunities upstream and downstream from design-led talent consulting solutions to trusted recruitment supplier relationships
- Help others (outside your job description) - we're young and agile. "That's not my job" isn't something we say
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position send Ben an email and be sure to include:
- your curriculum vitae
- a motivation letter
- a link to your portfolio
Your portfolio preferable includes work samples from different stages of the design and development process.